Baguette Pizza Bites
My Mom has been making these Pizza bites for me my entire life. I personally think they are better than most homemade pizza you can prepare at home. The best part is, this recipe cuts out all of the fuss involved with making homemade dough and baking on a stone. This recipe explains the basics of making these Pizza Bites. However, the creative liberty you can take with the toppings is endless. ~ Tony
-One Clasen’s Baguette, French or Sourdough
-Homemade or Jarred Pizza Sauce
-Your Choice of Herbs and Toppings
- Preheat your oven to 400F.
- Slice the baguette into 1 cm pieces at a 45 degree angle.
- Drizzle both sides of each piece with Olive Oil and place on a parchment lined pan.
- Spoon the sauce onto each slice and spread to the edges.
- Top with mozzarella cheese and your choice of toppings.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes or until your desired darkness.