Easy Cuban Sliders
Perfect for parties!
Pick up a pack of our Slider Buns and a Jar of Tait Farm Mango Habanero Mustard. Then you already have most of the ingredients to make these delicious sliders.
This recipe is surprisingly easy!
- 1 pack of Clasen’s Slider Buns
- 2 tablespoons of Spicy Whole Grain Mustard (we use Tait Farm Mango Habenero)
- ¾ cup of Shredded Swiss Cheese
- 12 slices of Ham
- 3 tablespoons of Butter
- 9 Pickle slices
1. Preheat your oven to 400F
2. Cut the entire pack of buns in half, leaving each individual bun connected. Butter both the top
and bottom section.
3. Chop the ham into inch sized pieces
4. In a bowl, mix the ham mustard and swiss cheese.
5. Place an even amount of the Ham Mixture onto each section of the slider buns.
6. Bake without tops on a sheet tay for 7-10 mins. Then, add the top section of buns and bake for 3 more mins.
7. Separate each slider and garnish each sandwich with a pickle slice.